Well I'm still pregnant and that's a good thing I guess even though I spend most days on the couch or in bed. After another bout of preterm labor on Monday I'm up to 2.5 cm dilated when last checked so I'm happy to know it should go quicker than with Ben whenever real labor hits. My mom flies in on Friday so I'm hoping baby will wait until then to come. Benjamin got to go to a Big Brother class at the hospital today and get a tour etc. They read some books, watched a movie on babies, and painted a onesie for the new baby.
1 comment:
Stephanie, I hope all goes well with your upcoming delivery. We will keep y'all in our prayers. I can't believe those were Ben's 1st stitches/staples. Lucky you. Cody had his first ones at 9 months old and it has been a regular thing to have casts or stitches every year. I thought all boys were like that until I met my sons-in-law. They tell me Cody is just odd. ( I prefer over confident) I hope this is a one time thing for you.
Post a Comment