This is Benjamin at 1 week old, when Logan was first born I thought they looked totally different, but now I see a lot of similarities. I think they are definately going to look like brothers.
Super fuzzy and spikey haired baby Logan fresh out of the bathtub.
Caught having a good dream :) He does little happy baby smiles often
Oh so cute. I thought that first picture was Logan and I thought "HOLY COW! HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE BEN!" ..but it was ben :) Congratulations again! so happy for you & your sweet fam!
Ok I know people hate to hear this, but I do see soooo much of Levi in him, I wish I had a newborn picture of him to show you, Next time you go to gramma Herringtons' you'll have to look at hers, But he is absolutely beautiful!
7 comments:
What a little sweetheart!
What a cutie....congrats again.
Oh so cute. I thought that first picture was Logan and I thought "HOLY COW! HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE BEN!" ..but it was ben :) Congratulations again! so happy for you & your sweet fam!
Great pics! Super cute baby... Is that red hair?
Oh what a cute little boy!! You are so lucky!! Congratulations!
He IS cute!!! Super SWEET! I wish I could come snuggle him so you and hubby could get some much needed alone time!!!
Ok I know people hate to hear this, but I do see soooo much of Levi in him, I wish I had a newborn picture of him to show you, Next time you go to gramma Herringtons' you'll have to look at hers, But he is absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment