Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pics of Will

It's a good thing I have started contributing to the family blog or nobody would ever see a picture of my husband Will who is not fond of having his picture taken much less posted. So I hope everybody sees this before he deletes it! Benjamin and Daddy are best buds!

6 comments:

leschornmom said...

YAY!!!!!!! Yippy!!!!!! I'm so excited! It's so good to have you in blog world! I knew that if you just reallized that it's just like cropping -but diferent- you'd come join the gang!!!!!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I can see you Will! 8-)

William said...

How come I am the only person that seems to understand that when someone takes your picture It sucks out a portion of your spirit! It therefore only stands to reason that when your picture is placed on the internet a portion of your spirit is left out there for anyone else who wants to steal it!

‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream
William E Herrington

Sharon Herrington said...

It's O.K. Will I'll hold on to your spirit for you

William said...

Thanks mom, Good to know someone has my back errr Spirit.

Elisabeth Benge said...

I LOVE IT!