
As I am working full-time right now William takes care of Ben about 4 days of the week until 3 pm when he goes to work. They are best buds and Benjamin totally idolizes Daddy. They do all kinds of fun boy things together. Will regrets that he was gone so much while going to school full-time for his Masters and working full-time, and missed a lot of the baby days. They like to go outside to burn off the never-ending energy that all 3 year-olds seem to have, especially now that spring is here. Will found two big sticks in the yard and well you know the rest of the story...

Will recounted the day to me (with bruised knuckles after missing some shots from the little Jedi) "Benjamin, I am your father" and Ben replying without a beat "NO, you are not my father!"
-Stephanie
1 comment:
I love it! Good to have you uys back around. Although I know I've not exactly been the most up to date person myself. oh well I'm trying to do better too.
Post a Comment