In Overland Park, KS there is a very cool children's farmstead (Deanna Rose) that is open April - October and is FREE to the public. There are all kinds of hands-on educational sites for the kids to learn about Kansas in the early days. We go every fall for their Pumpkin Patch, and whenever we want to have some outside family fun. After being cooped up all winter long, we are loving the fact that spring is finally here! We went to the Dairy Barn for the first time on this visit and Ben got to milk a toy cow. He thought that was neat!

Herrington and Son's Construction. We can build your house while we treat depression caused by the debt you will go into for it.

I can think of a few good captions for this one however in the interest of keeping this a clean family site perhaps I should keep them to myself.

Due to an unforseen decrease in the fan base of NASCAR the Indianapolis 500 this year will be done by four year olds on nitro boosted tractors. This was probably Ben's favorite part of the day.

Ben was not quite sure what to make of the Baby goats. (Yes this is not a funny caption but I have run out of good ideas, and still need to go and finish my billing for the month of April). The babies were quite greedy and would pull the bottle right out of your hand if you weren't holding on tight.
I want one of these, but as always Steph will not let me do anything fun. A bobcat would be the perfect pet!

We followed the nature trail with Ben and enjoyed the beautiful day.
These things were bloody cool! When I have my own plot of forest land I am totally going to add ten foot tall windchimes somewhere. We went on a very windy day so the music from the chimes was continuous.
6 comments:
Good stuff!!!
Um...Will...If your planning on having any more babies... and KEEPING them...A bobcat would not be a very good pet.
;)
Sure love you guys!
PS. Steph, I stopped using curse words when one of my girls said "Mommy, Why is Daddy being an --- "
(that was in my husband bashing days)
Yea no additional baby plans which means I'm go for bobcats.
‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream
William E Herrington
Well the pics were fun to see. Keep them coming.
Hello Herringtons! Hooray for your blog! I love the great pictures of Ben & Dad, & also the wind chimes. those are the coolest things! I had been telling my mom about them & was stoked to show her that picture. Miss you guys! so happy to keep in touch blogging. xo Ormonds
Post a Comment