Friday, July 25, 2008

For Carrie: Twilight Series

I have finally jumped on the "Twilight" bandwagon. I know that my friend Carrie loved the series and after hearing my high school piano student rave about them as well I finally read them. LOVED THEM!! I didn't even realize the author was LDS either at the time. The third book "Eclipse" was my favorite. The fourth book "Breaking Dawn" comes out August 2nd so I know what I'll be doing that weekend :) Carrie I wish you were still in town so we could all go see the movie together this winter.
BTW, Ben was watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 with me the other day and was amazed by all of the brothers and sisters on the show. He told me that Fisher was his brother.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh Ben! I love that little guy and Fisher is honored to be his brother! :) I'm so glad you loved Twilight! It would be so fun to see the movie with you! You guys should come have a disneyland trip & stay with us, then we'll go see it ;)

Cali and Travis said...

Welcome to the Twilght bandwagon. Granted, I'm only 450 pages into the new one, but I'm hooked as usual and it seems to be great!

William said...

Death to Twilight! Steph got her copy and then spent the whole day hidden away in her room (with the door locked) reading it.

‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream
William E Herrington

William said...

Not to mention the week in which she read the first three. I am rather glad that she is done with the series, even if she does complain about not having anymore of them to read.

‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream
William E Herrington

Carrie said...

How are you guys!?!? It's been far too long with out an update. miss you! xo
and matt feels the same way about twilight. tell Will he is lucky that you don't RE-READ them....yet :)