I am officially done working full-time!! Benjamin starts preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays next week. I am only going to work part-time 16 hrs a week at the baby store while he is at school and a little on Saturdays. I still teach piano 2 nights a week, but all of the rest of my time I am home with my big boy! We are having lots of fun making crafts and projects. I only wish it could've happened a little earlier so we could do more summerish things like go swimming. I am loving deep-cleaning my house which has been neglected for the past 8 months. We actually had Will's friends over on Saturday with no frantic cleaning involved and our home teachers on Sunday. Normally I would panic and try to "stash and dash" all the toys, etc off of the living room floor. But it was already done :) We started a "Good Boy Chart" and Benjamin works hard all day to earn a sticker. I've really noticed an improvement in his attitude and behavior and he is very excited to get his treat in a few days. So that's what I have been up to lately.
As for William, he is very busy and gone all day Monday - Thursday with his 2 jobs and going to the gym. But he gets to relax on Fri - Sun. I'll let him post further on that topic if he so chooses.
1 comment:
SO WILLIAM IS GOING TO THE GYM? HOW GREAT! I NEED TO GO TO THE GYM
Post a Comment