1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2.Your significant other? SmartNSexy
3. Your hair? Tattered
4. Your mother? Rock
5. Your father? Dedicated
6. Your favorite thing? Knowledge
7. Your dream last night? Flight
8. Your favorite drink? Rightness
9. Your dream/goal? Balance
10. The room you're in? Cold
11. Your hobby? Think
12.Your fear? Confrontation
13. Where do you want to be in six years? Indifferent
14. Where were you last night? Son
15. What you're not? Complete
16. Muffins? 42
17. One of your wish list items? Wisdom
18. Where you grew up? Memory
19. The last thing you did? Adoration
20. What are you wearing? Guilt
21. Your TV.? Evil
22. Your pets? Loss
23. Your computer? Communication
24. Your life? Tears
25.Your mood? Contemplative
26. Missing someone? Shadow
27. Your car? Quixote
28. Something you're not wearing? Finery
29. Favorite store? Books
30. Your summer? Surprise
31. Like someone? Frequently
32. Your favorite color? Peace
33. When was the last time you laughed? Ninety-eight
34. Last time you cried? Friday
‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream
William E Herrington
4 comments:
THIS ENTRY IS DEPRESSING:( WHO DID YOU TAG?
You know Siss, your right. I guess even I can get worn down now and then. Ill have to rewrite this thing when I am in better spirits. I guess I have sat though one too many child abuse stories this week.
S’ Rioghal Mo Dhream
William E Herrington
I KNOW HOW THAT IS! NOT EVERYDAY CAN BE ARAIN OF SUNSHINE
No, it can't, but without the rain there wouldn't be growth. I hope this week is better for you and the ones you work with.
Post a Comment