Friday, August 21, 2009

First Days of Kindergarten

His first day of Kindergarten was a half-day and it was a rainy morning :( Baby Logan went with us to the bus stop.


Riding the bus is the best part about going to school!

There's the bus! I see it!!

4 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Stephanie, you almost made me cry! How I miss the first day of school and the excitement of my children as they got on the bus. Sniff*

I cannot believe how big Ben is. WOW!! seems like only yesterday he was just that little munchkin in Nauvoo.

Cali and Travis said...

What fun! Does it seem possible that he's old enough to go to school?

Stephanie H. said...

Well he just turned 5 in July so he barely made the cutoff :)

Carrie said...

Wow he's taking the bus and everything!!!!! He looks so big!! I remember when he was just in diapers and learning to talk. crazy. :) What an awesome kid. We love Ben!