Friday, August 21, 2009

Indy Trip

The boys and I rode back to Indiana with my folks after the blessing on Sunday for a quick visit before school started. I was very surprised when they pulled into our driveway with a new custom high-top van. Now that they have one daugther 10 hours east, and one daughter 8 hours west with grandkids they are going to travel in comfort. And they are going cross-country in October to pick up Chris from his mission in Arizona. I climbed in and was checking out the back bench, overhead storage, etc and then I turned around and looked up to see the 27 inch TV!! SWEET! Benjamin loved it of course, it came with 2 sets of wireless headphones.

We also had lots of fun playing Rock Band Guitar Hero

We took Ben to the local school playground to burn off some energy


The sad part about my trip was it was the last time I'll see our family dog Shiloh. We got him as a puppy my senior year of high school and he has been our only family dog. He has cancer and will probably be put down soon. You can see his tumor growing out of his nose, it makes it difficult for him to breathe and he keeps having bloody sneezes.


No comments: