Friday, May 29, 2009

Ticking Timebomb

Well I'm not due for 21 more days, but the odds of me making it that long are slim I think. I accidently got really dehydrated over the weekend which didn't go over well with the baby or my body. I had contractions for 3 hours Monday night and they were every 3-5 minutes, but then they just stopped. When I went to the OB on Wednesday I was at 1.5 cm dilated already. So I'm trying to take it easy and stay pregnant a little while longer. My mom is not flying out til June 12 so that is my new target day. The only good thing about having preterm labor - Will finally put the crib together :)

2 comments:

William said...

Hey I put the crib together because I was bored. If you play your cards right my next bought of boredom could lead to the finishing of the nursery. Love you dear.

‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream
William E Herrington

Stephanie H. said...

Nothing like procrastinating and waiting til the last minute...we've only had 8 months to prepare