After dealing with Will's Saturn being a LEMON for the past 2 years, we have both decided to trade it in and get something more reliable. Nothing against Saturns just the previous owner had not done the preventative maintenance and it is 12 years old now. 11 months after we bought it, it needed a new transmission, since then we have also replaced the alternator, the starter, brake pads and rotors front and back, new tires, etc.. It has been the never-ending money pit. William probably won't like this post, he hates it when I trash talk his car.
So I have spent all week car-shopping (pre-owned) trying to decide what make/model would best suit our family. We need good gas mileage since Will travels so much for work, comfort in the interior for our roadtrips (trunk space etc), low miles on it, and the magic affordable price as well.
I can't believe how many cars I have test-driven that don't have good armrests!! I'm used to being able to have my hand on the steering wheel while resting my arm on the armrest but could not do that in the Honda, Toyota, or Kia models I drove.
Anybody have any favorite cars for us to try?
2 comments:
That was one of the top priorities for me when I was shopping for our van... Of course I wouldn't recomend it... even though it has one of the best arm rests and has plenty of space for traveling. I don't think a 12 passenger nan has the kind of gas mileage you're looking for!
Good luck and happy hunting!
I've never owned a car with an arm rest.... Doesnt the ford taurus have an arm rest though... I think I rented one with an arm rest once....sorry I'm not better help
Post a Comment