When I first joined this little blogger community (that almost sounds derogatory) I never imagined I would trip over or be tripped over by so many old friends. Now that I have discovered that I am being randomly discovered or, rediscovered as the case may be, I think I need to include a quick note as to what is status quo in my life.
I have recently finished my Masters degree in Mental health Counseling, and am currently working for Healthy Families Counseling and Support, a non profit counseling agency in the greater Kansas City area. I am married to Stephanie, a gorgeous blond (of course the adjective seems superfluous, as I have never met a blond who is not gorgeous) who is an excellent pianist and teaches piano, as well as often performing as the church organist. Which is a calling that seems to follow her no matter where we go. We have a mischievous (like his dad) four-year-old boy whom we have named Benjamin.
For the next month to a year you will be able to find most of this little entry on the side bar thingy.
‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream
William E Herrington
5 comments:
Hey! Just thought I'd say hello...
Happy belated Birthday Will!
Hey, I need your mailing address so I can send a Christmas card. Will you please email me? our gmail is travandcali Thanks!
I WANT TO SEE SOME PICTURES! SERIOUSLY, DO YOU NEED A NEW CAMRA?
Stephanie would love a new camera!! Ours still works but I can't find the accessory to upload the pics to our PC. Will packed up the desk items for our move and that was the last I saw it.
Post a Comment