Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kansas City Temple Update

We found out the exact location of the Kansas City Missouri Temple in church today. It will be located near the intersection of Shoal Creek Parkway and I-435. I drive right by it every time I take Benjamin to preschool. The temple would be 5 minutes from our house, closer than the meetinghouse! It will probably take 3 years to build so we might not still be in this area then but it will be neat seeing the construction.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I trust you two will be going AT LEAST once a month?? ;0

leschornmom said...

Umm...Where are your Halloween pics?

Oh yah...I'm happy about the temple thing too.

But seriously...the halloween pics...where are they?

Elisabeth Benge said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU 32 NOW? OR 31? GEESH YOUR SOOOO OLD! LOL, JUST KIDDING, AND I'M GOING WITH ERICA... WHERES THE PICS OF BEN FOR HALOWEEN? WHAT GOOD IS IT TO HAVE A BLOG IF I DON'T GET TO SEE BABY PICS!!!?????