Jill Seitz was my best friend in high school and I was a bridesmaid in her June 14 wedding. Better late than never with this post! Her dress was absolutely gorgeous and these pictures don't do it justice.
She surprised all of her girls with lovely monogrammed bags full of goodies that were personalized for all of us. Mine had great scrapbooking items inside and wedding day survival kits :) I hope a have a baby girl someday because this will be my next diaper bag. I LOVE IT!
Steph, Jill, and her best friend from college Katie
Right before the ceremony, isn't her bouquet lovely!
We took pictures at the church in the garden and they came out great!
This is my favorite picture of the newlyweds. Doug was a Marine and doesn't smile in pictures so you have to catch him when he's not aware of the camera. Doug and Jill have known each other since they were youth singing in the Indianapolis Children's Choir together. They were always best friends and then as the years went by that deepened to true love. That is how Jill and I met as well. I was in a different choir with ICC but then we both made show choir at our high school sophomore year and were inseparable the next 3 years.
We drove downtown in a limo for the reception and stopped at Monument Circle to take some more pictures. Jill's dress had 3 bustles.
Mama Seitz surprised us all with comfy decorated slippers to wear to dance the night away! Isn't that a great idea?
Will and I didn't really see other that day until the reception since I was in the bridal party.
2 comments:
PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU WERE IN TOWN AGAIN WITHOUT CALLING.... YOUR HAIR WAS BEAUTIFUL, AND THE BAG WAS CUTE!
Wow, you look so pretty! Not that you're not always pretty, but it's so fun to have a reason to really dress up now and then!
Post a Comment