Ben got an early birthday a few weeks ago, his first bicycle! It is just the right size for his and he loves going to the park to ride around the bike trail.
Corey, Unfortunately the best motivation for Ben right now is trying to run over Mommy. He thinks that is really funny, he pedals like crazy trying to catch me.
Sorry we are not hitting Nauvoo until Friday afternoon. Of course this raises the question, you’re in Nauvoo and you still have computer access? I suppose I should not be suppressed. J ‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream William E Herrington
4 comments:
Nice bike.. Wish we could get Tristen to really try to learn his..
So, I'm in Nauvoo now.. You guys coming or what?
I LOVE, LOVE LOVE HOW YOU GOT ALL HIS SAFETY GEAR ON! I ONLY STARTED MAKING CODY WEAR A HELMET WITH HIS POCKET MOTORCYCLE.
Corey, Unfortunately the best motivation for Ben right now is trying to run over Mommy. He thinks that is really funny, he pedals like crazy trying to catch me.
Sorry we are not hitting Nauvoo until Friday afternoon. Of course this raises the question, you’re in Nauvoo and you still have computer access? I suppose I should not be suppressed. J
‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream
William E Herrington
Post a Comment