My son the Drummer. Sticking his tongue out like a true rocker. Well have to get him an audition with Kiss.
Poor Kid, Because of his parents he will be stuck with Piano, Drums, Guitar, Violin, and Bagpipe lessons until he is eighteen.
Note all the odds and ends around the couch, thats the "drum set" he set up on his own. It was rather funny watching him play while he sang the ABC song.
11 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
WOW guys I can't believe how big he is! I was just looking at pics from our "visit" with you and wondering what he looked like! I can't wait to see you in July!
PS Bagpipes are cool! :) My girls will love that!
Oh ya! Love the hair Steff! I think it is shorter that I've ever seen it... It's about the same lenth as mine! :)
Loving music so young. That is Fantastic!!!
Well I am a looser, just saw these pics... Ben is getting really big. That is great... We went to the circus in Phoenix a while back, got lots of great pics, but like a big old looser I dropped the camera and they all disapeared off the memory card. (I thought solid state flash memory wasn't supposed to do that...)
Well I am a looser, just saw these pics... Ben is getting really big. That is great... We went to the circus in Phoenix a while back, got lots of great pics, but like a big old looser I dropped the camera and they all disapeared off the memory card. (I thought solid state flash memory wasn't supposed to do that...)
How come Steph doesn't have a blog???
Ummm...I'm getting tired of Bert and Ernie...Could I see something else please?
It's been a while!
:)
PS Hi Steph!
Call me some time!
Whats wrong with Bert. Yea sorry will be awhile before I put up another good post. My agency has an Audit coming up begining of April and Im working my tail of to make sure my files are perfect. Takes a lot of my time.
Okay so I thought you said FLIES! I had to read it FOUR times!
Good luck with that!
I look forward to YOUR list of 100!
Steph does not have a blog because she works full time at Babies R Us (Apparel Dept Supervior) teaches 16weekly piano students, and spends her free? time being a mom and trying to keep up with the never-ending housework. Darn those dishes and laundry!! It never stays done!
Post a Comment