Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tagged.

Although I am not familiar with the origin of this activity I am fairly sure that I have ascertained the implied rules and spirit of this game. So thanks to Cali’s Tag I will divulge the following information.

What is his name? I don’t know whom you have been listening to but there is no he. I am however married to a great gal named Stephanie Lynne.
How long have you been together? Married for six years eight months twenty-five days and 40 minutes. Disclaimer: If you are reading this at any time other then when I wrote it, this answer will be inacurate. In fact the decrease in accuracy will directly correlate to the increase in time from which this was written to when it was read.
How long did you date? One year and six months.
How old is she? Twenty-Six
Who eats more? I think I have at least 40% more body mass so I would say me.
Who said I love you first? We have not gotten around to that part of our relationship yet.
Who is taller? I have about a half an inch on her. Of course if she throws on a pair of highheel shoes on I look Dwarven next to her.
Who can sing better? She takes the high notes while I take the low notes. (And I'll be in Scotland before her.) Even though she often teases me for my use of diphthongs I think we are about par on singing.
Who is smarter? She has an amazing memory for details and facts. (Near photographic) She also out classes me in Musical. I however outclass her in Interpersonal, Intrapersonal and linguistics. We are rather comparable on kinesthetic, spatial and logical capacity.
Who does the laundry? Both of us share that work. I however have been forbidden from washing her delicates.
Who pays the bills? Once we had a great system in which I made the money and she spent the money. Currently we both share in generating income, but she continues to take the responsibility for all check writing.
Who mows the lawn? The landlord. That’s what we pay him for.
Who cooks dinner? Whichever adult is home that evening.
Who drives? She does, but she does so from the front passenger seat.
Who is more stubborn? Me, hands down. In fact she has taken to calling me an Ogre. (Have no idea where she got that from)
Who kissed whom first? At the end of our first date when we were doing that awkward good night thing she piped up with “So are you going to kiss me or what” and I said “No” before saying goodnight and beating feet to my car. After a few more dates I agreed to her request.
Who asked whom out first? She asked me out first. Then about four or five months later we had our first date.
Who proposed? I did. She said no. I think she was getting even for the time I avoided her. I later was able to talk her into it. I can generate some damn good poetry when I need to.
Who has more friends? I have more friends. Of course my definition of a friend may be different then hers. I get along with just about anyone I meet, while she maintains a small group of close friends.
Who is more sensitive? There are two many variations and possible implied meanings of this question for me to answer it with any confidence that a reader will understand my answer.
Who has more siblings? I am 1-of-7 She is 2-of-4
Who wears the pants? She does, no contest. Of course now and then she will ask my advice and then we play this game where before answering I have to figure out what decision she has already made in order to avoid an argument. :)

3 comments:

Corey said...

"We have not gotten around to that part of our relationship yet."

hahahaahhahaha!! I'm rolling. :)

Cali and Travis said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing!

leschornmom said...

I already knew all that stuff!...Where are those recent pics of Steph and Ben...I want to see her hair! :)
Love ya!