Wow! He's getting so big!
Darryl will be proud to know that someone was listening in Priest Quorum.... or some other meeting/campout. I will be sure that he sees this. Your son is adorable!! And just so you know.... I love reading the blogs of all of my other kids!!! :-)Love,Cindymom
Good to see a pic of Steph and Ben! I'm new at this blog thing...Just getting caught up on your life...Since I never get to talk to Steph any more. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! He's getting so big!
Darryl will be proud to know that someone was listening in Priest Quorum.... or some other meeting/campout. I will be sure that he sees this. Your son is adorable!! And just so you know.... I love reading the blogs of all of my other kids!!! :-)
Love,
Cindymom
Good to see a pic of Steph and Ben! I'm new at this blog thing...Just getting caught up on your life...Since I never get to talk to Steph any more. :)
Post a Comment