During the course of the twenty-four hours I have been working on a post that I would have to say is nothing short of being a work of art. However as a composed this inspirational piece covering the adventures of the previous decade of my life it occurred to me that no one is going to take the time to read something that comprises over two thousand words. The document of which I speak has been printed and added to my Journal. Some day one of my posterity will discover it and revel in the words and history it contains. As for those of you who are reading this blog to learn of my adventures I will keep things short and simple.
12/1996 – 12/1998 Served in the Brisbane Australia mission.
01/1999 – 08/1999 did my best to stay out of trouble.
08/1999 – 12/1999 studied music at Indiana state university while avoiding girls with the claim that I am waiting for a girl to return from Amsterdam. (Carried picture as prop to support this fabrication)
01/2000 - 05/2000 continued to study music, and was finally caught by girl that I had been attempting to avoid the previous year.
06/2000 – 08/2000 worked in a lumberyard to afford an engagement ring for girl who caught me.
08/2000 – 05/2001 Continued music education and worked as an Resident assistant at ISU
05/2001 – 08/2001 Married girl and worked at Cracker Barrel.
08/2001 – 05/2002 Changed Major to Psychology continued to work at Cracker Barrel
08/2002 – 05/2003 Continued to Study Psychology Continued to work at Cracker Barrel
05/2003 – 08/2003 Graduated from ISU with a BS in Psychology and Moved to Kansas City to begin Masters Degree in Counseling.
08/2003 – 05/2004 First year of master’s degree.
06/2004 Laid off from job at Circuit City.
07/2004 First child born, Son, Named him Benjamin.
07/2004 Two days after son was born began work in a Call center for Ferrell Gas.
08/2004 – 08/2006 Promoted to Acting Supervisor after 5 months at Ferrell Gas Continued Masters degree program, Worked at a domestic abuse shelter, missed the first two years of my sons life as I was never home.
08/2006 Graduated with a MA in Mental Health counseling.
04/2007 Laid off from Ferrell Gas. They tried to talk me into staying (I had Seniority) but I had a good feeling about a job I had applied for.
04/2007 One week later interviewed for and was offered a Job working for Healthy Families Counseling and Support
11/2007 Struck by a case of Nostalgia and began work on this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment