Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Poor Baby

What can I say? My baby either has really bad luck, weak baby teeth, or something. He tripped and fell today on a tile floor at a store and broke off the corner of his left front tooth. This is the 3rd time he has broken part of a baby tooth. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. At least he matches and is symmetrical now? Nothing they can do about it until he is older and will hold still to let them put composite on it to reshape tooth. And the 3 dentists I've talked to don't seem to be all that worried since they are baby teeth and not the permanent ones. Ben turns 6 though this weekend and still hasn't lost any baby teeth yet. Poor Logan is going to have a unique smile for awhile!


3 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

IT's okay. Gideon's teeth are still displaced and crooked from the fall he took a few months ago, and probably will be forever. I just can't justify him having oral surgery at 2 when those teeth are all going to eventually fall out anyway.

Elisabeth Benge said...

AWWWW he is still a cutie though!!!

leschornmom said...

He is so Stinkin' cute!!!
Don't worry about Ben's teeth either, My Chi didn't loose his teeth until he was seven... but Hannah's on;y 5 and has already lost her first tooth and it's already being replaced with an adult on. Each kid is different!