Friday, May 14, 2010

T-Ball Has Begun!


Ben is on the Dodgers - they play 3 innings where everybody gets to bat. His first game was very entertaining for all of the wrong reasons. I think I laughed the hardest when I looked up and saw the catcher bent down drawing shapes in the dirt as the runners came to homeplate.

Little brother Logan just loves being outside in the sun and watching the people, especially the ones who brought their dogs to the game.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I just LOOOOVE little kid sports!! I think it's as much fun for the crowd to watch as it is for the kids to play!

leschornmom said...

Ican't get over how much he looks like Ben! I thought it wasan old picture of him when it first came up!
And don't even get me started on Ben I can't believe how much he's grown!!!