Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10 month old Logan

This is Logan's favorite hangout place. The blinds stay up 24/7 now since he's broken them. He loves to watch the people walking their dogs, the birds, the cars, the kids getting on the bus, etc.



Almost all of the time when Logan is playing with toys he likes to kneel and be on his knees. It's a quirky baby thing that I wanted to get a picture of :)

I can't wait for Logan to start walking so he can play outside more!

2 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

Wow he seems so big for his age!

Anonymous said...

He is so big!! I can't believe how fast he's grown!

I was reading down your blog to catch up and I wanted to say that I'm sorry about your thyroid issues! My mother-in-law has rheumatoid arthritis (she's pretty young to have it, too!) and is also stuck taking pills for the rest of her life. They have her on and off steroids repeatedly which is really taking a toll on her poor body!