Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Logan's 1st Thanksgiving!
We traveled to Indiana for Thanksgiving to see both of our families this year. It was the first time all 4 Bailey kids were home for Thanksgiving in a long time! My brother Christopher got home from his 2 year mission to Arizona in October. My brother-in-law Jameson Pearson was the head chef of the day. My sister is due with their first baby March 3rd - can't wait to be an aunt!!
5 months old

Benjamin still likes being a big brother

Logan got to held as much as he wanted, was passed around quite a lot and learned how to roll over repeatly for the first time

Shannon's new puppy Bedia - an Anatolian shepherd - check out her paws, she will get VERY tall!

The Herrington Clan got together at Beth's house on Friday for Thanksgiving Dinner Take 2! It was the first time everyone had been together in 3 years and the family just keeps growing!!! Poor Phil, Beth's husband, was the only male there with a different last name.

Meeting Grandma for the 1st time

Ben loves playing with his cousins!

Thank you to Beth for doing TONS of cooking and hosting our party, we had a blast! Her baby Phisher is getting so big!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Holy Smokes Logan has a lot of hair! I love him and I want to borrow some for my bald baby. :) It looks like a fun Thanksgiving and Congratulations to your sister! Does she know if it's a boy or girl yet? I can't believe your brother is home from his mission- it seems like just yesterday he was getting his call and Shannon was getting married. :)

Stephanie H. said...

My sister wants to be surprised on the gender of the baby. I love Logan's locks but I keep thinking it's time for that first trim but my husband and mom say NO!! :)

Cali and Travis said...

Oh my gosh I love Logan's hair! It cracks me up! (Kind of reminds me of the mullett his father was sporting the first time I met him, but that's a different story!) And I loved seeing the photo of the entire Herrington clan together! It's amazing how everyone has grown and changed! Such fun photos! Thanks!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Thanks for posting these pictures Stephanie!! I love Logan's hair, and I immediately thought of Will's hair too! And hooray for Clan Herrington!!! (And Benge/Laster) I love them!!!

Elisabeth Benge said...

My 5 all had different last names than the "Herrington's" lol I guess I will always be different:) I'm so glad everyone came, though all the body heat that was put off, I didn't have to turn on the furnace for a week! lol