I usually post about the kids, etc. but I'd thought I'd share my happiness with everyone. Baby Logan is 2 weeks old and amazingly enough I feel and look great! I am back in my regular jeans and happily packed away all of the maternity clothes today. It took me 8 weeks after Benjamin so I was really surprised. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to start exercising and toning because I let myself go the past 18 months. I knew we were going to try to have another baby and why diet when you're just going to gain the weight back? I found out I was pregnant right after we moved so everyone at church has only seen me pregnant, it was nice to go feeling normal again.
Speaking of church, 9 am services stink when you've been up several times feeding baby. I couldn't believe we made it out the door on time (with make-up on and everything) in time for me to play the prelude on organ. We've never gotten 2 kids ready before! Good teamwork Will, I really appreciated not having to nag you to wake up :) Of course crying baby is harder to ignore than nagging wife...
2 comments:
wow! so glad you are feeling good! and so jealous you fit in your jeans! my baby is 5+ months and I'm still not there yet. D'oh! Good job getting to church, early, and with a 2 week old baby!
nice!! Kudos to you guys! I can't wait for that kind of challenge, but at the same time, it IS nice to just get myself ready on Sunday mornings!!
Your little one is simply gorgeous! My family had no idea you were even expecting and I loved sharing this blog with them! We wish you the best!
Post a Comment