Thursday, April 23, 2009

Midnight Madness

Most nights I get up at least twice to go to the bathroom...no big deal I go right back to sleep usually. But not last night...I started planning out the rest of my week with what all needed to get done. I wouldn't say I'm nesting because I don't have the burst of energy to actually accomplish my long to-do list. A peek into my mind in the middle of the night:

8 weeks to go before baby (if he doesn't come early)... I haven't unpacked the baby clothes from storage yet. That made me think of the garage which we need to organize so I can park my car inside for the hot summer months. Which reminded me that I need to make an appointment to get my infant carrier installation inspected (the hospital does this for free) Oh yeah, the hospital, maybe I should call and get a tour/pre-admission set up....

I finally got up and watched TV for a while!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

We are so excited for you guys & Ben will be the sweetest big brother! I would like to see some pictures of your baby belly in all its glory! & hope the next couple of weeks go by comfortably! Good luck with the baby naming- it's hard, i know. How about Joshua or Elijah or Jackson? You guys have a great last name- you can name him anything you want!

Cali and Travis said...

Boy, it sounds like me most nights. Only I don't have the excuse of pregnancy. I just don't sleep. I'm so excited for you and I'm sure you'll get everything done in time.

Stephanie H. said...

Jackson was in my top five, though I probably would have spelled it Jaxon. I thought James (my grandfather) would make a nice middle name. Jaxon James Herrington (JJ?), but Will has a client currently with that name and vetoed it :) Carrie, You'll laugh when you find out what we both agreed on...