Will somebody please call or e-mail me and walk me through how to change the background on our blog??? I'm SOOO Tired of the same old thing. I'm not tech savvy enough to figure it out on my own and my hubby is no help.
easy peasy! Go to pyzam.com or cutest blog on the block or if you like someone's background that you see it normally says where they got it in one of the corners. When you go to the site and pick which one you like it will walk you through the steps to cut & paste & where to put it to change yours. It's a couple steps, but easy to follow instructions. Good Luck!!!! Hope you're feeling well!
Hey Steph, If you give me a call at night I can walk you through it. It really is very easy. Or if you'd rather give me your password I can sign in as you and put up the back ground you choose. TTYL Erica
go to your dashboard, click on layout, and paste the background of your choice from the cutestblog..... hope that helps, it sounds harder when you read through there steps./
3 comments:
easy peasy! Go to pyzam.com or cutest blog on the block or if you like someone's background that you see it normally says where they got it in one of the corners. When you go to the site and pick which one you like it will walk you through the steps to cut & paste & where to put it to change yours. It's a couple steps, but easy to follow instructions. Good Luck!!!! Hope you're feeling well!
Hey Steph, If you give me a call at night I can walk you through it. It really is very easy.
Or if you'd rather give me your password I can sign in as you and put up the back ground you choose.
TTYL
Erica
go to your dashboard, click on layout, and paste the background of your choice from the cutestblog..... hope that helps, it sounds harder when you read through there steps./
Post a Comment