I've been waiting for Will to take a "belly shot" of me to post along with this news but that hasn't happened yet. I am now 25 weeks along with Baby Boy #2, with an estimated due date of sometime between June 15 - June 19. My first trimester was horrible, MUCH worse than my first pregnancy. I don't think I cooked at all for 2 months, and I lost 5 pounds from the lack of eating. Nothing ever sounded or tasted good but simple carbs some days. Second trimester has been wonderful, I just get tired easily if I do alot of shopping or housework.
We had our first ultrasound (or sonogram) at 12 weeks because the doctor heard two heartbeats. For two hours I thought we were having twins and called Will and forced him to leave work and go to the ultrasound with me because I didn't want to be alone if the news was true, but the pictures show just one little peanut.
I have no good pics to show of our second sonogram either, baby boy was being uncooperative and facing down so no good profile shots. Benjamin is very excited to have a baby brother on the way!!! He wants us to hurry up and come up with a name for him. I'm happy that the baby boy clothes that I have stored for 4 years and moved twice now will get some use again. Although it would have been lots of fun to shop for all new girl things...
7 comments:
Congrats!!!! Having two boys is a riot! (in more ways than one)
:)
Congratulations! Ben will be the best big brother! So happy for your sweet fam :)
I am sooooooo excited for you! Please continue to let us know how it goes. And I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick. That's really no fun.
Whoo hoo...
Who woulda thunk...
Another boy! YAY! I know you want a girl soooo bad, but I'm telling you Boys are kick ***! And If you have the baby June 19th he will have the same birthday as Levi! and you found out he was a boy on Phishers birthday! SOOOO COOOL!!!!!
It seems that Herrington girls are a genetic improbability.
‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream
William E Herrington
You know Steph... It's not un heard of for a woman to marry a man a couple or eaven 5 years younger than her!
I happen to have three girls that fit that particular age range!
We'll just have to be sure to forbid it... that will make them alot more likely to want to!
Post a Comment