Monday, December 22, 2008
A Dream Come True!!!!
I am currently in Indiana, home for Christmas and having a great vacation relaxing. My sister and her husband are also here from Maryland and it's nice to see them again too. While Ben was taking his nap yesterday afternoon we were playing dominos and my mom happened to mention that my brother Spencer was bound to be home soon because his girlfriend had tickets to go see Celine Dion in concert that night. My sister and I are both huge Celine fans! My sister exclaimed "WHAT??!!! She's in town??" So we got online and there were still tickets available so three hours later we drove downtown and got FLOOR seats (thank you to my family's generosity for my ticket) As my dad put it It was a once-in-a-lifetime chance to go. I can count the number of concerts I have been to on one hand, and if I could only go to one it would be Celine Dion. The fact that it was a surprise and spontaneous decision to go added to the excitement. Our seats were awesome, the concert was AWESOME!!! She sang for 90 minutes with 2 encores. The song selection was a wonderful mix of songs from her new CD Taking Chances and old favorites as well. She had at least 6 costume changes, the stage was awesome, everything moved (the center, the band). I'm still on a high 12 hours later, I had really good dreams last night!! (Oh yeah, both of our husbands were glad that they got out of going as our dates)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha! I love that you got to go! and I am sooooo thankful I'll be seeing you 3 saturday!
WOW!!!!! That WOULD be the best concert ever! Wish could have been there!
Post a Comment